• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sat in hospital bed.

Good luck mate, I'm sure all will be good - while you are there, try and talk them into having a planted display on the ward... would be a nice attraction for all those people :eek:

Oooooo thanks guys , a bit of morphine uP the spine! Very odd feeling. Getting ready to go home once I've got feeling back.

Good luck mate and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thanks everyone, the operation is now complete. Morphine direct into the spine is a wonderful thing. I'm back at home, waiting for the pain to kick in, armed and dangerous with painkillers galore :shifty:

Rest well and speedy recovery Matey :thumbup: Any excuse to get Ian round to do your water changes huh ? ;) I'm sure you will be running on all cylinders quickly.

Sorry to see you have been i'll Mark,i hope you get back on your feet soon,even though i have been very quiet on the plant scene,i do look in and i enjoy reading your (and other's)journal,Photography has completely taken over my spare time,

regard's John.

Back