• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Saw at Thorpe Park

Just got back from a great afternoon at Thorpe Park. 'Saw - The Ride' is pretty good and just to make sure I liked it I went on 6 times :D . The first part is in the dark and has an almost vertical drop which if you're not expecting is quite scarry. Then you go to the main outside section which starts with the sheer vertical 100 foot climb and then straight back down again. The rest of the ride is the normal loops and twists and a few sharp drops.

Saw.jpg

James

i thought saw was pretty average when i went ages and ages ago. - must have been a year now!

the first bit was good but then after the 'big' drop (which it isnt) i thought the rest was boring. almost as if they had run out of money and just decided to wack a corkscrew in and thats it. was really dissapointed tbh, considering i qued for about an hour.

still cant beat the old classics of collossus and nemesis and of course stealth.
nemesis is neck jerkingly fun, it is so old and bummpy but thats part of the thrill i guess.

Back