Scape Contest Comments

Would you enter the UKAPS Hardscape Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 21 75.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
Renamed the Aquascaping experience section to a more generic UKAPS official section and have moved the hardscape contest in there to make it a little more official and easier to find for everyone as some might miss it in the Events section!

Aqua360

I'm glad this thread is here separate to the main one that doesn't allow comments, cause I wanted to say I had a look at the entries so far and they are really impressive; and also made me rethink entering my paltry existing hardscapes 😂

Ady34

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm glad this thread is here separate to the main one that doesn't allow comments, cause I wanted to say I had a look at the entries so far and they are really impressive; and also made me rethink entering my paltry existing hardscapes 😂
get it in, the more the merrier.

Tim Harrison

Super Moderator
Staff member
Remember folks the competition closes at 1200GMT, Sunday May 17th 2020. So not many days left now to get your entries in ;)

Ady34

Global Moderator
Staff member
Last day tomorrow for anybody wanting to post entries......go on, get em’ in.......:cool:

It would be really interesting to have a second round in 4 months time, be great to see how these scapes evolve and how they look when they have been fully planted and have had chance to mature.

LondonDragon

Administrator
Staff member
It would be really interesting to have a second round in 4 months time, be great to see how these scapes evolve and how they look when they have been fully planted and have had chance to mature.
Most people might just create the hardscape for the competition and not plant it at all ;)