• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape Contest Comments

Would you enter the UKAPS Hardscape Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 23 76.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
I just want to give a big thankyou to @Tim Harrison for the time and effort he has put in to make the scape contest happen

Cherrs bud
Thanks Jay that's very kind of you. But I can't claim all the credit, as always it's been a team effort :)
And without UKAPS' fantastic members and folk like you entering we wouldn't have had a competition at all ;)

Do we get to see any comments by the judges, I would love to know what the what they like and don't like.

That would be nice indeed... I was hoping for that, only to find out if they have seen it or not... For the fun of it kept the title a tad cryptic... :eek: Not to give it away... :D

Got mine done, just need substrate.....
View attachment 133355

In all honesty, this was a consideration for my sons tank :D
Wow that's amazing. I never thought of anything like that for a tank my nephew would love something like that he is 7 and obsessed with LEGO haha. Did you ever finish filling and stocking it

Wow that's amazing. I never thought of anything like that for a tank my nephew would love something like that he is 7 and obsessed with LEGO haha. Did you ever finish filling and stocking it
Hi, I never used the Lego structure. I thought about it but went with more traditional materials.
Cheerio,

Back