• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

You nip the center out to force it to grow outwards rather than up.wards and keep.reussing the tips and if you keep.nipping.the bigger leaves off it will encourage smallers groth.

So just drip acclimatising the shrimps for the 60 p 20 fire red sukura or bloody Mary shrimp which ever you want to call the I I belive there actually the same if any one know diffrent would be nice to know the difference between them
15835865857583112946806117111548.jpg

Are the batman snails nerite snails ? I keep thinking i am going to get a few snails need to get a couple to add to the crew

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

They are but there really a lot smaller then like zedra or the onion and wont lay eggs around the hard scape
Oh really thats sounds perfect were did you purchase them,

Dean

I will have a ask in local shops, how come they dont lay eggs ?

Thanks jay
Dean

Ueah depends how often do you have too clean the glass that's where they will make the real difference

Ueah depends how often do you have too clean the glass that's where they will make the real difference
To be honest my glass never has algae really so may get one nerite and see how it goes.

Cheers for info jay.

So when at wharf aquatics I found 2 full 1-2 grow pots of hygrophila Araguaia so I've added them at water change tonight across the wood not sure if it's too much but can always take it off if I decide against it
1583785382369369666058035396511.jpg
15837855411641115661199024909381.jpg

Last edited:
Lovely scape, in particular I like the natural grading of the stones and gravel.
Shrimp look great too :cool:

Back