• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

Lost a shrimp tonight looked like it was trying to shed its skin but got stuck there have been 2 or 3 skins in the tank so they have been able to I guess it's just one of those things still gutted though

Got two of these little beauties today and two trident ferns from aquarium gardens thanks @Siege lovely little plants a lot more in it than expected not sure what I'm going to do with the second one but I'm pretty sure that I can find a home for it in one of scape corners tanks
15842125225716342946748945871953.jpg
15842126710102087872429189090769.jpg
water chsge again and new plants added

I have been a bit lazy lately and said exactly the same thing, it happens but looking like great growth.

Also good luck and send update pic
Dean

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I would have some trimmings of pinitifida if any spare

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Wow thanks to Corona virus all my work for the next 3 weeks has been cancelled really feel for all the free lance chefs out there that work at sporting venues across the country on 0hr contracts nobody Is going to luck after us or our families so
guess I have no excuse but for my tanks to be in prestine condition
So here is a pic of all three let me know your fav and fish selection for the 60p
The 80cm
20200316_200904.jpg
the 60
20200316_201003.jpg
the 45
20200316_200928.jpg
thanks for looking please leave any comments

Sorry to hear about your work Jay, but hope you and your family are keeping safe.

Nice that you can escape all of that for a bit though and lose yourself in your scape corner. Just resist the urge to rescape.. I can just about keep up with all your changes and your tanks are looking beautiful as they are :lol:

I really love the colour of the harlequin in your 45, so maybe more of those for the 60.?. Not sure your plans for the 80, but the caves seem to be a perfect home for some sort of little dwarf cichlids...

Am thinking maybe a couple of disscus in the 800 there are 15 kubiti 9 Cory's and loads of shrimp any one with discuss experience please chip in

Hi jay,

sorry to hear about your work. Hopefully it won’t last too long, and when it gets back you’ll be busier than ever.

No personal experience with discus but they are super aggressive and big. I’m not sure the 80cm tank is big enough.
personally I’d only consider a small group in a 4’ tank minimum.

plants get harder ofcourse due to the temperature required.

Love the 60 and the 45 all stunning and as others have said i feel for you and i dont know what people are going to do as i think it will last a while but keep your head up mate.

Dont want to turn this into a debate about virus as like everyone i am sick of hearing about it crazy isnt it.

Love the tanks anyway mate keep us posted.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Apart from potential occupants, what are your plans for your tanks over the next few weeks? Tempted to set up a 4th??? ;)

Back