• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape corner

Very very exiting news mate cant wait to see what you do and bet you were surprised, i would have been, i am same fancy one nice big tank as origionaly was going to get another nano but think one large tank will look better.

1200s are stunning and must looks so good in person.

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

@Geoffrey Rea Haha was going to ask you to come hang the lights with the whirlie things mabob

Ooooooo.... Is Jay going all out with this one...? Could it be...? Say it’s so?

No I cant afford ADA like you and Steve lol was thinking about the vivid 2s and hanging them the same as George farmer video they look nice on the frame and I do like the lights would still be £700 though for the 2 + shades + frame hence need to sell the twinstar 600s ÷ the twin star 600ea and tanks the 800 has become a holding tank at the moment

No I cant afford ADA like you and Steve lol was thinking about the vivid 2s and hanging them the same as George farmer video they look nice on the frame and I do like the lights would still be £700 though for the 2 + shades + frame hence need to sell the twinstar 600s ÷ the twin star 600ea and tanks the 800 has become a holding tank at the moment
Do you know of anywhere you can buy them in the UK, with the exception of Ali express as you don't get any guarantees, I'm told.

@Jayefc1 I did email them and they told me they were considering putting an option on their app to purchase direct as there is no importer in the UK. Its difficult to even find prices for the lights.

Yes I believe so, guess that's why I was told you loose the manufacturers guarantee.

It was something to do with using a middle man, not entirely sure TBH. More digging needed I think, but it's hard finding out anything about the vivids.

And dunno about you but I struggle navigating Ali express' website

Yeah I find it hard too nothing seems to take you where you want to go lol and seems to lag a lot

No I dont @SRP3006 but I'd speak.to them first @CooKieS I think got his from Ali Express
Yes, got it from aliexpress because at that time it wasn’t available from any lfs here in France. But now it is sold by 2 authorized dealers in France for 340€, with 2 year warranty. :)

Nice to hear about the online store via the app, good idea from chihiros

Back