• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

'scape critique

johnski

Hows this looking so far? Honest criticism/suggestions wanted!

With the incredibly filthy glass, crap lighting and amazing photography skills not being a factor. :shh:

Went for a bit of a sharp drop off "cliffy" type look on the left, to a smooth gradient down the right, although it doesn't show up as good in the pics.

Es919.jpg

ddtUk.jpg

H5lUB.jpg

eUE0f.jpg

Lookin at it now, I think I'll add a stone on the left back side and maybe pull the middle "branch" back so it's above the other bit of the wood when you look at it head on. If that makes any sense. :crazy:

I like it the way it is.

What's your plant list like ?

If I were to say one negative thing... It would be that the stones aren't far enough out of the substrate.
You should try and make them more "pronounced" looking.

:D

KrisHumphreys1991 said:
I like it the way it is.

What's your plant list like ?

If I were to say one negative thing... It would be that the stones aren't far enough out of the substrate.
You should try and make them more "pronounced" looking.

:D

Agreed mate. I actually started to rescape doing just that after I posted the pics. Except I made it more of a raised cliff kind of style instead of a smooth bank.

Not actually got a list of plants yet, as I still need to order a filter, light, co2 reg etc.

Gonna upload some pics of how it looks now in a sec.

RASvK.jpg

2rL35.jpg

TO1v3.jpg

o8RFU.jpg

WdQbc.jpg

Can't find a rock that fits the gap properly where the flat one is.

Back