• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scape Fu podcasts

The girlfriends dad has a jazz record by some guy called "neon tetra".
Not listened to the newest scape fu but the one for ADG's vibe left me cold, I don't care about their marketing I care about there scapes and they didn't touch on it at all.

Garuf said:
The girlfriends dad has a jazz record by some guy called "neon tetra".
Not listened to the newest scape fu but the one for ADG's vibe left me cold, I don't care about their marketing I care about there scapes and they didn't touch on it at all.

Ha! Neon Tetra! I will have to check iTunes for that 8)

Hi all and thanks for posting this George!

We are on iTunes so please check it out there. Also appreciate any feedback.

We really do try to focus on all areas of the planted aquarium hobby. Our first interviews with ADG were to get an understanding of a company that has really helped the hobby in the US. Both owners are very involved and supportive of all aspects of planted aquarium. My subsequent interview with Jeff Senske focused more in his experiences with ADA and his thoughts as an aquascaper.

We're planning more interviews with aquascapers and others so stay tuned. I would really appreciate it if you would recommend a topic or person for an interview.

Tom Barr. Anyone of the scientists from Tropica, Ceg (a member on here) and karen randall. I think they'd all give good interviews, especially Barr and Ceg who are the driving force of science over cod-science in the hobby.

I think Garuf should be interviewed. :D

Karen's already been interviewed with Eric Olson.

I'd love to hear from -

Jason Baliban
Tom Barr
Steven Chong
Holger Windelov
James Starr-Marshall
Mark Evans
Troels Anderson
Roy Deki
Cliff Hui, David Chow and the other CAU guys (not sure about language barrier)
Diana Walstad
Slobodan Lazaverich

George Farmer said:
I think Garuf should be interviewed. :D
I'm up for that, it wouldn't be very good listening though. :lol:

Jason Baliban
Tom Barr
Steven Chong
Holger Windelov
Diana Walstad
Slobodan Lazaverich are all great picks!
Maybe get some reefers involved? Some are really pushing things with regards to take shapes, rock scapes and so on.

Folks,

Thanks for the suggestions. Some of the names are on my list already. I'll add the others.

It's really just a question of coordinating a good time for the interviewee that works. Keep them coming!

Back