• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scentsy wax melts harmful at all ?

Deano3

Hi everyone just out of daftness my wife has purchased a scentsy wax melt that plugs into the wall, apparently they are none toxic and we have always had wall smellys just making sure no one has ever had issues with anything of this sort harming livestock etc ?

Dean

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

You hear horror stories now and then blaming them, but with no hard prof

Personally no candles etc in tank room and try and avoid scent products in the home, unless it's fresh flowers, in part as most aerosols etc have me sneezing worse than snow whites sidekick

When I kept marines I heard of a guy who struggled to keep his fish clear of white spot. It turned out he was smoking in the room and his protein skimmer was pulling in the smoke. That said I doubt an air freshener is as bad. I'd say be careful if you have an air pump, open top, wet dry filter, sump, surface skimmer or something else that creates a lot of air/water mixing. Keep an eye on shrimp snails, scaleless fish and riverine fish species as these will probably be the first to show any symptoms.

Thanks guys, apparently there is nothing toxic etc in the wax apparently so will keep a close eye on tank as she ordered 2 of them for the house

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Back