• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Scissors Wave type where to get it from

alzak

Hi

I would like to buy scissors same as wave type ADA but don't fancy to pay that much anyone got something similar but bit cheaper lol

Thanks Al

Sorry Gill, they look like junk. :shh: Try trimming a low carpet with those and you'll end up pulling half of it out. I have some like this and the gap between the blades is almost an eighth of an inch. They tend to fold over what your cutting and not cutting. :lol:

UKAPS had some here called nude. I think they are out of stock atm.

TGM had some budget ones in around £28. I grabbed a pair in May and find I can't live without them now.

Agree with spyder about the TGM scissors. Was up there a month ago and had a close look and hold of them and they do feel good quality. Well balanced and sharp.

Dont buy a cheap pair off ebay like I did as there rubbish and a pain when trying to maintain a carpet like Hc or glosso.

If there is something one should invest is in good tools, they will last much longer.

Often I use a dremmel to sharpen my scissors, a sharp scissor is a pleasure to use.

I don't know what is the secret of success, but the secret of failure is trying to please the world!

Back