script error

Discussion in 'Aqua Essentials' started by billy boy, 18 Apr 2009.

1. billy boy

billy boy Member

Every time i try to log on to the web site all i receive is script error's, I've tried shutting the tab down and opening another one but still the same and when i do get rid of them, I try to place a order,click add to cart it just takes me back to the start of the plant section :?
    Does this happen to any one else or is it just me, Every other web site i visited is working perfect,Tried placeing my order by phone,but got no answer, I take it their shut on saturdays?

2. Dolly Sprint 16v

Dolly Sprint 16v Member

Mine works fine - what a would sugest is to delete your previous days history, which you will find in tools, internet option, click the delete button on browsing.

Paul

3. StevenA

StevenA Member

You need to delete the cookies. Go to tools, internet options,then under browsing history click delete, then delete the cookies, and restart internet explorer. That should do the trick ;)

4. Nick16

Nick16 Member

ummm cookies

:lol:

5. billy boy

billy boy Member

Deleted all the cookies and the history and still the same,No plants for me!

6. Thomas McMillan

Thomas McMillan Member

If you email Richard about it, I'm sure he'll sort it as soon as possible unless he already isn't - you might get a quicker response.

7. Aqua Essentials

Aqua Essentials Sponsor Staff Member

Hmm - let me look into it

In the meantime download Firefox web browser and shop that way - there are no problems with that browser :)

8. billy boy

billy boy Member

Hi,
    I got firefox downloaded & the order went through no problem, thanks for your help, its much appreciated :D
    I take it the problem must of been with 1E7