• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Seachem Flourish fertilizers

PhantomNorth

Hi guys,

Anyone use the line of ferilozers of seachem?

I just bought the entire line including Flourish tabs.

Can give me a hint how to use? Should i use Flourish and trace in the same time? Should i use advanced too?

Enviado do meu SM-A505FN através do Tapatalk

07A9E0F8-15A7-44CE-B18E-54564E3377A5.png
I use flourish as my micro ferts combined with EI macro.

Felipe Oliveira did a good video of it on his YouTube. Below is a screenshot of his dosing method, note he uses loads of root tabs to make the substrate super rich to get it to work how he wants it.

Yes, I saw this video.

And it was for watching the video, and for admiring Filipe Oliveira that I bought the whole line of Seachem.

I was able to see that Seachem also has its own fertilization guide, but it is very different from Filipe for example.

So I would also like to have your opinion about this line of fertilizers and how they use it.

Hi @PhantomNorth

Yes, I have several Seachem Flourish fertilizers. So, the video was helpful and, no doubt, I will re-visit it from time to time. What dosing regime do you follow? Are you using CO2 injection? Could you please point me to the Seachem fertilization guide?

JPC

Thats pretty much the most expensive water you could buy. Why dont you buy more concentrated fertz or DIY?

Hi @Thumper

I am fully aware that it's expensive 'water'. But, I have so many interesting projects on the go that (sometimes) I don't have the time to make up all my ferts. Therefore, I consider my time more valuable than saving a few quid on ferts. Having said that, perhaps you'd like to suggest some suppliers of concentrated ferts? Thanks.

JPC

Hi,

After 2 weeks of using the Seachem line, I confess that I did not like or have the patience to be dosing all that. That's why I bought Aquasabi fertilizers with good results.

Back