• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Searching for an micro fert

H..

As told in the topic, I am searching for an microfertilisation but in bigger quantities.
I found the Rika micro plus from SW Horto, see all the details in the link below,

https://www.google.se/url?sa=t&rct=...kro-Plus.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1dr3uDgXx1aG0PfsJP1fhf

It seems to contain all the micros needed. But are they in the right proportions?
And if OK, how does it need to be dosed?

Weight %
Kalium(K) 1
Bor(B) 0,33
Kopper(Cu) 0,4
Iron(Fe) 1,7
Mangan(Mn) 0,84
Molybden(Mo) 0,062
Zink(Zn) 0,24
Density1,2 kg/liter

Compare the ingredients to plantex csm-b if similar then dose according to Plantex for micros

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I see my latest reply was deleted or pehapsI made something wrong here. I will try again.

I forgot to say this is for the Swedish market. Notised solufert is an UK company.

Are there wrong quantities or proportions on the above formula?

I have also noticed the Rexolin AP´s ingredients as follows.
Fe 6
Mn 2,4
Cu 0,25
Zn 1,3
Bor1,1
Mo 0,25

Please tell me how the proportions should be aproximetly, or if any above is totaly wrong.

H

Thanks Darrel

Yes my water is very soft.
Rexolin is powder and DTPA.
Micro plus is liquid but i cant find what chelator is used. And there seems to bee no Fe only nutrient at Horto to give additional Fe

I cant really remember the differences in the different chelators

Hi all,
Rexolin is powder and DTPA.
Micro plus is liquid but i cant find what chelator is used. And there seems to bee no Fe only nutrient at Horto to give additional Fe

I cant really remember the differences in the different chelators
DTPA is a chelator that will <"work in harder water">. If you have soft water then FeEDTA is fine as a chelator for iron.

cheers Darrel

Back