• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Second Hand Tanks

Walsh

Seedling
Hi guys i might be wrong here but did there used to be a section on this forum where you could buy/ advertise second hand equipment? I am currently looking for a new setup and i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

I have already checked ebay and facebook but the aquariums on there do not seem to be anyway near the same quality of what gets posted on people journals here. Any help would be great

Hi
You will need 25 "meaningful"posts to be able to see sellers/wanted section on here.Its a forum rule.
Regards Konsa

I took a visit to Ashton Under Lyne a couple of years ago to have a look at Star Aquatics and Maidenhead(great little store) sadly couldnt find Star Aquatics(a top shop in rated PFK poll) but found a town centre pet shop with a small aquatic section,full of second hand tanks,hoods,stands etc, probably hobbyists upgrading or left the hobby. Maybe worth a look at least you will see the tanks for inspection.Think shop has pretty basic name like The Pet Shop

Oh nice thank you , Ashton is only 30mins from me i might have a look. Iv actually found a tank that fits really nice for the space i have in one of the journals on this site. Marc's Discus/Shallow/Guppy Tanks (Marc Davis) the 30L shallow tank. At £23 that looks like a steal. Will just need to find some lights and filter etc to suit.

Back