• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Second planted tank after 3 months

palafraza

CollageMaker_20210802_192333379.jpg
This is my 60p tank scaped for second time i know is a bit overgrown and need trim here and there but i love a bit jungle look and fish like it to. No algae and good healthy plants, any sugestion are welcome.

Hello @palafraza Your tank do not look "overgrown" to me, but I guess it depends on what plant density you're aiming for. However, I do see quite a few leaves developing translucency (the swords in particular) which could point to an Iron deficiency, but is more likely related to your CO2/flow/light situation. And also a bit of algae here and there - I do not have any personal experience with CO2, but quite a few people here on the forum are experts. There are a lot info on this from CO2 experts in the Algae and CO2 sections. If you can't find what you're looking for, just post a question and include your tank details with the picture of the tank in its current state.

Welcome to UKAPS! :)

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited:
Back