• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Serenia 70L

Diogo Matias

Seedling
Hi!
This is my new setup since 15/04/2009. Hope you enjoy and comment.

DSC02842.jpg

DSC02844.jpg

DSC02845.jpg

Tank: 62*31*36 cm
Filtration: Eheim 2213
Heating: 100W
Lighting: HDD 600B 2*24W
CO2: Fermentation

Substrat: ADA powersand (1L) + ADA aquasoil amazonia (9L)
Hardscape: Seiryu stone and localy colected wood.

Fauna: Paracheirodon axelrodi, Iriatherina werneri, Mikrogeophagus ramirezi, Otociclus sp., Corydoras habrosus, Ancistrus sp., Caridina multidentata, Caridina gracilirostris, Neritina netalensis, lot's of Neocaridina heteropoda and some young swordtail.

Flora: Anubia bateri, Blyxa japonica, Cryptocoryne undulata, Echinodourus tenellus, Fissidens fontanus, Hemianthus callitrichoides 'cuba', Hemianthus micrantemoides, Ludwigia arcuata, Marsilea hirsuta, Microsorium pteropus normal e 'narrow', Pogostemon helferi, Proserpinaca palustris 'cuba' and Riccia fluitans.

Thanks ;)
That means that was a good choice using tiny branches istead bigger ones. :)
Any advise? Rock arrangement is good? May the layout need more rocks or branches?

Um abraço!

I like this tank, must be nice to watch of a night with all the different fish. Keep us posted! ;)

You're right Paulo, there's some HCC, I don't buy any new just use what I had before, so it will take a litle more time to fill in. The right side of tank will get some changes.

Thanks rawr, it's the best to get home and rest in front of the tank ;)

I decided to cut off all the sagitaria I've in the right side of the tank, because of his large leafs that not fit in there.
It get empty but seams better to me.

P1016017.jpg

Also added another branche between the blyxas.

Best regards,
Diogo

Hi! A new photo :thumbup:

P1016206.jpg

Just need some more time to fill the carpet... i'd some trouble with gH that afects the HC cuba and also the L. arcuata (it looks too green instead of red).

Coments would be apreciated :wave:

Back