• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Share your Dennerle Scapers tank pics!

Aqua360

As a self-admitted fan of most Dennerle products, I'm trying to convince the other half that a Scapers tank may look good in the living room that we're both (i.e. 95% she) is re-designing.

Please share your pics so I can show them! 😁

I have the 70 litre version as my QT tank - I think they’re a really nicely made and proportioned tanks. This is mine, currently used as a Tangerine Tiger hatchery. The minimalist gloomy blackwater vibe I have going on might not assist your sales pitch to the other half though!

4F808D3E-526E-442A-9FBF-C0BE4C0A4FED.jpeg

I have the 70 litre version as my QT tank - I think they’re a really nicely made and proportioned tanks. This is mine, currently used as a Tangerine Tiger hatchery. The minimalist gloomy blackwater vibe I have going on might not assist your sales pitch to the other half though!

View attachment 194240
Can confirm other half doesn't appreciate blackwater.

I die inside each time someone says "your tank is dirty/looks like tea" 😂

I really like those Dennerle Scapers tanks, seem like great value. I wish they had some in more cuboid as opposed to cube style as well though.

Back