• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shipping manazanita wood and will leave cost for shipping to

plantbrain

Expert
Hell froze over.
sorry for the delay
Moving , computer death(do not buy an HP!) etc.

Anyhow, I've packed two good sized boxes with wood.
I'll drag them down to the post office and get a weight, $ etc.
If within reason, off they shall go.

I really wish you folks lived closer, you could come over and pick through a wall of wood.
More than any one person could ever use.

Some smaller, some larger pieces, you can cut to suit also, so give that some thought when haggling over who gets what.

Regards,

Tom Barr

PS, if you want more, I'll likely send some in a week or so, depends if I find a decent place to rent or not.

If I was able to, Tom, I'd love to come visit when I'm in SF in September. Sadly, the people I'm travelling with will most likely roll their eyes at the thought of *more* fish/aquascaping related stuff during the holiday (already got a visit to Monteray Bay Aquarium, and I'm hoping to get to Aqua Forest which looks to be relatively close to where we're staying :lol: ) The thought of filling a second suitcase of manazanita is appealing though :twisted: :D

Nice one Tom, just let us know when you want your money and we'll get it over to you.

I was just gonna post about an update on this, looks like you beat me to it! :p I can't wait for this stuff. How exactly is it gonna be sorted when it gets to our end?

excelent news :D looking forward to receiving it.
once again, thanks for going out your way for us lot across the pond :lol:

Back