• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

**SHOW ME YOUR SHRIMPS**

How about some taiwans? Here is my 60P treasury :D

View attachment 40502

View attachment 40503

View attachment 40504

View attachment 40505

View attachment 40506

Feeding them... Amanos just there to start the party :D

ps: i never thought i will have something which is more expensive then an ADA set with glass stand Solar and a GHL Profilux :) Over 100 Taiwans there in this 60P tank.

Lovely shrimp, you must be accordingly proud. I'm moving to bolts in the near future and hope to have some red TB in the aftermath :) well done - it's not easy keeping shrimp of that fragility in such good conditions.
Do you use any specific water treatments? I ask simply because since I started using a Tantora water treatment my tank literally exploded into life and the baby shrimps are not only growing very quickly but are also very active and healthy looking. I've likely jinxed it now but it does strike as a bit of a co-incidence that the timing of the treatment and activity of the shrimp were not linked in some way..

Last edited:
These are a couple of my cherries, I started out with ordinary cherries and selectively bred them until I got to this stage :)
Nice sakuras ;) I want some of those ;)

One of my mongrel cherries...

29113938963_b301b7fbbc_c.jpg

29111772374_baf5755fc1_c.jpg

Back