• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

**SHOW ME YOUR SHRIMPS**

If you knew how much they cost me you wouldn't be so interested ;) Besides, i don't sell them, i hoard them :lol: They are not as easy to keep as normal CRS, only about a 60-70% survival rate of young, plus not all babies born are of solid colour. From each batch of babies only 2 or 3 shrimp are worth keeping.

Some of my sakuras a few years back.

tanks021.jpg

picture007kz.jpg

picture017t.jpg

picture014rm.jpg

Check the difference in size. Full adult vs a baby fry :)

Dabbled in CRS and no fruition so now trying som Wild Tigers and also some King Kongs at the end of the year :)

Caridina Simoni Simoni - kept it for 2 years now.
cimg2518m.jpg

cimg3191e.jpg

cimg3182.jpg

cimg3172.jpg

cimg2672.jpg

cimg2639q.jpg

Red-nose - lasted only 6 months :( You can see him here eating my BBA, and yes he wasn't just picking at it he did eat it. Good ol' boy he was.
cimg2602.jpg

cimg2597w.jpg

You know mlgt, after looking at the rcs grade link posted up by hotweldfire, I wouldv'e said your shrimp look more like the Fire Reds!

Viv

They were originally from taiwan so could be. I sold or gave alot away when I was moving home last year.
I now have the low grade offsprings which I just keep to clean moss.

Every so often I spot a really dark red baby and I place them into my scaped 60l.

Darren has the "sakura" grades shrimps from me now.

Out of interest whitey, where did you get the fires from originally? They look too good for lfs stock?!

basil said:
Out of interest whitey, where did you get the fires from originally? They look too good for lfs stock?!

I was very lucky, they never had them in until recently & since then they never had any more like this :)
It was a fantastic find.

Regards

My strange looking Sulawesi that I got from Chris Lukhaup at Vivarium:

pict0183t.jpg

pict0185i.jpg

pict0194p.jpg

pict0196.jpg

pict0206d.jpg

pict0208e.jpg

pict02112.jpg

pict0164c.jpg

pict0170s.jpg

pict01792.jpg

Don't have many of this colouration any longer, they are more bluish now.

Back