• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
I'll start the ball rolling mate! It's not a shrimp only but definitely has plenty of shrimp in it.:)
jos6.jpg

I keep Amano shrimp in here, with Norman's lampeyes and chilli reds, the last few months I added RCS and they are taking over

Ha! and by the way I had to remove the pygmy cory, which turned out to be a good move anyway ... but thats another story

A big friends grandsons were growing tadpoles at the top of the garden, a noble pursuit, but the tank is better than that?!

Well that's a good question and one I can't answer 100% if I could I would have a rack set up with a lot more tanks than I have now.... I have a few prl ready to go in when its ready hopefully some prl/shadow f1 from mike when the weather settles. I think I may end up selling on the low grade offspring from this new tank to fund my obsession :) but I will see if I can get some nice colour and markings from them on the way. At the moment I was just keeping them only recently have I had thoughts about any sort of selective breeding

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back