• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show Your Pets

Just found this thread! In age order :D :
Ziggy (16 yrs)
ziggy.jpg

Sadie (11 yrs)
sadie.jpg

sadie_june11.jpg

Molly (10 yrs)
Just clipped
Molly.jpg

and in need
Molly_wheresMum.jpg

Peanut (3 yrs)
Peanut1.jpg

and Bagel (technically my eldest daughter's, she's a stray that turned up in our drive one day and would_not_leave. We think she's 2-3 yrs)
Bagelb.jpg

Viv

Here is my 3
006.jpg

Lily (12wks)
017.jpg

Ty (18mths)
015.jpg

Molly (2.5yrs)

Peanut is an English Cocker Spaniel. I haven't got any recent photos on photobucket yet. She was about 18 mths and in need of a trim when that photo was taken. Here's another one when she was even younger
DSCF3206.jpg

You can see the ears better in this one (and the cataracts she was born with, poor little mite :( )

Viv

photo of my bearded dragon Jub Jub and my chameleon Yoda. This photos not as posed as it looks. The chameleon was sitting on the log enjoying the sun on Saturday when my wife put some food down for him. When he saw the food Jub Jub jumped out his viv ran across the room and pinched it. They then both sat there for the photo opportunity. Don’t worry Yoda got sum more dinner later.
imag01131.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]

foxfish said:
Hey ollieNZ, what breed of dog is Lily? Akita?
Sure is, well spotted :geek: it seems like not that many people have heard of them when we walk her we always get people asking if she is a husky. I had her at the vets a couple of days after that photo and introduced her to an adult husky whos owner couldnt get over how much bigger lily's paws were than the husky's already.

Lovely dogs. I have been thinking about getting an Akita Inu for the last 2 years.

OllieNZ said:
foxfish said:
Hey ollieNZ, what breed of dog is Lily? Akita?
Sure is, well spotted :geek: it seems like not that many people have heard of them when we walk her we always get people asking if she is a husky. I had her at the vets a couple of days after that photo and introduced her to an adult husky whos owner couldnt get over how much bigger lily's paws were than the husky's already.

My brother had two Akita's, one from Japanese heritage (110lb) & one from America stock (90lb).
I could relate to lots of stories about the dogs - once 'Kita' the really big one, dislocated my sisters arm when she saw a cat while on the lead.
Another time the smaller one 'Roch' dived in the sea to attempt to rescue my sister who was having a swim, Roch grabbed her by the arm & dragged her to shore but that caused major bruising to my sisters arm!!

I used to dress in my full motorcycle leathers & play fight with them but that got far to scary in the end.

Both dogs were great with humans but they would attempt to kill any other dog that was stupid enough to come within range!!
My whole family loved the dogs but I think my brother sighed a relief when they finally died from old age :wideyed:

Hopefully Lily dosen't end up to much of a handful. She's good with other dogs so far and great with the kids
foxfish said:
I used to dress in my full motorcycle leathers & play fight with them but that got far to scary in the end.
:lol:

Back