• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show Your Pets

Some beautiful pets here, glad to see so many kind hearts taking on rescue animals and strays.

Here's mine - patiently waiting by the window for the wife to come home:
6866432419_69e366dd6d_z.jpg
LEO_9542 by TheLeonRoy, on Flickr

There are my babies. Female tiny mini pincher Bella and mixed brand kitten Loki.
LokiandBella1.jpg

LokiandBella.jpg

Nice ride too Whitey.....i dont mean the bird ;) ......or the wolf :wideyed: !!! :lol:

Haa. You can tell you work in a bodyshop ;)

The wolf is called Nanuq, he sits like this often;-

027a26e7-4a67-a01b.jpg

Sleeps like this;-
027a26e7-4aa9-b307.jpg

Or this;-
027a26e7-4ac1-82fb.jpg

Looking for trouble;-
027a26e7-4b0c-e9c4.jpg

Sorry about flooding with pics, just thought Id share a few :p
With planted tanks, wolfs and an Audi A4 2.0 TDI S Line (Ady!!!) ha!
Theres no wonder I have no money :lol:

Whitey89 said:
Sorry about flooding with pics, just thought Id share a few :p
He looks like a handsome chap who clearly thinks he's a human and is very proud....if not a little strange, that first pic is a very odd pose he has going on!? :)
Whitey89 said:
With planted tanks, wolfs and an Audi A4 2.0 TDI S Line (Ady!!!) ha!
Theres no wonder I have no money
.....not forgetting the 'bird' of course, mind you i wish i had that kind of no money!!!! :)

Hey, he is a pedigree Siberian Husky!

Yeah ady, he sits like that 'cos hes seen us do it in the same way of course ! :lol:

They've got amazing characters. And from watching other husky vids on youtube. It appears that them characteristics are inherited as they all seem very much alike.

This is Estee Lauder from Malaysia. She is an Indian Mynah I rescued as a tiny chick and hand reared. I fell in love with her and amazingly I was able to bring her back to the UK with me.

I have now moved to Vietnam so she will soon be packing her bags again.

136068639.mCF6Wk50.Old0001.jpg

136068641.k5t7MR3L.Old0002.jpg

Here are a couple of pictures of my rough coated lucher Dexter

Dexter-1.jpg

Dexter2.jpg

and one of my gorgeous girls who are both now in pet heaven :arghh: Megan (the dog) and Chiffon (the cat)

megandchiffon.jpg

Stickleback said:
This is Estee Lauder from Malaysia. She is an Indian Mynah I rescued as a tiny chick and hand reared. I fell in love with her and amazingly I was able to bring her back to the UK with me.

That is fantastic, she looks content! What type of bird is she and cant she fly out that tank?

Stickleback said:

Does she mimic words? Remember seeing loads when visiting my mums motherland.

Arthur... my 10 year old ginger tom. Massive character, tonnes of attitude. Best friends with my 8 stone Labrador!

1b60fd58.jpg

Waiting at the front door because he can't be arsed to use the catflap...

e68a5134.jpg

And Bert, my 8 year old 8 stone beast of a Chocolate Lab - the stupidest daftest noisiest most lovable hound i've ever found...

7d4d7601.jpg

63dda403.jpg

Back