• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Show your Xmas tree!!

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
There are a few posts on show this and that so why not your Xmas tree!! This year there is no tank in the way so plenty of space for the tree!!

DSC06482.jpg

Now show yours!!! ;)

Merry Xmas everyone :)

2014 card2.jpg

No chance the kids decorate ours.....and it's plastic. Paulo, I couldn't help but notice there is a small space that you maybe able to squeeze a bauble In. Very nice and I see santa has been to yours first.:D

Merry Christmas everyone
Merry Xmas :)

Paulo, I couldn't help but notice there is a small space that you maybe able to squeeze a bauble In.
Added a few more (18) the other day after a visit to Winter Wonderland! lol

Very nice and I see santa has been to yours first.
Yeah he was early this year, like we also finished all the Xmas shopping mid November!! lol

Oh go on then I'll stop being the grinch here goes. The long faces are because I've just stopped them on the ps3 to take the pics
Haha cool :) good they do the decorating too ;) took me 8 hours to setup mine!! They done a good job!

Notice the new 29" mtb Rims I bought cough cough SANTA ! i mean.
Nice rims haha nice tree too ;)

Wow that is one amazing Christmas tree...is there actually a tree under all that Bling-bling...?
Haha there is ;) keep adding to the collection every year ;)

Some macros:

DSC06366.jpg
DSC06367.jpg
DSC06384.jpg
DSC06394.jpg
DSC06411.jpg
DSC06427.jpg
DSC06474.jpg
DSC06571.jpg
DSC06582.jpg
DSC06595.jpg

No fish tank, concentrate on the tree!! LOL

lovely shots! I noticed you handle your exposure well her do you use a Nikon or Canon
Cheers and neither, I use an ebay special Sony A58 which cost me under £200! I used to have a Konica-Minolta and the lenses I have fit the Sony (photos taken with the kit lens that came with the Sony A58) so was the best choice for me and I didn't want to spend too much on a new camera either!

LondonDragon,
Amazing tree! Where did you buy your decorations? In particular those baubles? I really like the baubles, I've been keeping my eye out for ones like that.

I'm in London as well, so if you tell me where to look, I'll go and hit the sales in a week or so!

LondonDragon,
Amazing tree! Where did you buy your decorations? In particular those baubles? I really like the baubles, I've been keeping my eye out for ones like that.

I'm in London as well, so if you tell me where to look, I'll go and hit the sales in a week or so!
Thanks Sacha, been collecting them over the years (15 years), the nicest ones are from John Lewis, Liberty, Selfridges, Winter Wonderland and various Xmas markets, anywhere I see something I like ;) Also when people visit other European Cities around Xmas I always ask to bring me one back, so have some from Paris, Copenhagen, Prague, Rome, Disney, even some from South Africa!!

Nice looking tree Lindy :)

My baubles are plastic as this year my nearly 4yrs old daughter decorated the tree. All our nice glass ones will stay in the loft for the foreseeable future! My only luxury item are the crystal snowflakes.

Back