• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Showroom Update

Amazing.. me and the wife have probably done 20 hours back and forth driving to Dave and Steve to buy all our kit and get inspiration. Just frustrates the hell out of me how their tanks are so immaculate with no GSA and mine are not!
What were the fish in the 1500? Looked like redder versions of Harlequins but couldn’t be sure...

Definitely worth it, been many times now as I'm lucky enough to live 50mins away. I always make an excuse to go there rather than order online and always spend way longer than i plan to as i end up chatting away with Dave and Steven. :thumbup:

Thanks for all the kind comments :)

I'll work on an updated video as it has been a while. And because of the shops temporary closure it would be a good way to virtually walk around the showroom!

Hope everyone is keeping safe and well.

Cheers,
Dave

When are you planning on reopening mate it shouldnt be too hard to do the social distancing thing in there
Hope you and the family are all well

It won't be for a while I'm afraid.

When we're allowed to open then yes social distancing rules will be in place. We're in quite a tight space, especially when the shop is busy, so its important to follow all the social distancing advice.

All local garden centres and lfs are opening this week end here didnt know if that would kinda include you

Back