• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimp and Koralias

Krishs Bettas

I have a nano one and i was wondering if the shrimp will get stucked into it? Is it safe for shrimp?

They can get sucked in but they get chucked out in one piece somehow, I've seen it happen a few times with the smaller ones

That was one of my worries when I first got my Koralia, they will investigate it but the force of the water seems to put them off venturing any further inside. The actual moving parts are sat quite well back from the grill so other than getting their antenna things a bit of a clip if it were to poke them right in they should be ok.
Not the same for small fry I'm afraid mine has turned into a bit of a guppy fry killer at the minute :eek: not that fussed though as I'm using a Darwinian approach to it :D Some make it some don't but it's no less dangerous than the rest of the inhabitants even their own mother.

Back