• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Shrimp King ?

joncairns

Hi again everybody,I said I would give an update when my order arrived, here it is:

I would just like to recommend someone I bought some grade A Crytsal red shrimp from. His name is Chavez King and as the subject line shows his email is shrimpking@hotmail.com his website is:
http://www.shrimpking.co.uk
He is very friendly and approachable (I have had several conversations with him,prior to my order being delivered.He keeps you updated on your order,and asks that you cantact him when the order arrives to ensure safe arrival.
The shrimp are superb.
I am quick to moan when things go wrong,but believe in giving praise when it is due,and this is certainly one of those occassions.

Jon :wave: :thumbup: :wave:

i can really back this up, i have ben talking to him for the last couple of months and he is really passionate about his shrimp and they are beautiful. It is even worth getting some of the extras like catappa leaves as mine seem to love the stuff.

Cant fault the guy. Top notch. :thumbup:

I also just purchased 5 CRS from this site and it was brilliant! Great shrimp and very well packaged, survived an extra night at the local post office depot no problem! Would definitely buy again!

Tom

Back