• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Silver & Sparkly

Superman

Please help me with a birthday pressie for my beautiful girlfriend.

My instructions were "Silver & Sparkly" along with some jimmy chu (?) hand bag she's buying for herself.

I need help as never bought anything silver nor sparkly for a girlfriend before, let alone a girlfriend of the beauty she possesses.

Where do you get anything of this nature from?

zig's ADA steel with mesh inpipe looks very silver and sparkly in his pics. I'm sure she'd love one.

AC

Useless bunch of fisheads - someone help him out please! :lol:

Superman, you live in Chelenham for goodness sake - I can't believe there are not plenty of shops that sell silver sparkly stuff :) . I'm no expert but I think you've got 2 choices:
- Either shop around and go with your gut - what you like and think suits her style and taste (but tell them its a gift and keep the receipt so you can change it). If you get it right you're in clover.
- Or window shop around Cheltenham with her and notice what she likes, maybe even have her try some stuff and then sneak back later and get whatever. That might help you figure out her taste so you can take the first option.

Is she a Sex and the City fan? A necklace like Carrie's one is a good bet. I suppose it depends if she's a fan or not, some would find it cheesy whilst others would think it's the best thing since sliced bread.

The rolo idea is good, but she can't wear it can she? Gotta agree with the necklace, but try and get one slightly personal depending on her tastes - shows you've put some thought in...

This was almost my exact mission a year or so ago so i feel for you!

I found, that even though its a bit more expensive, something from tiffany's never fails to impress..they have something to suit all tastes, and most depths of pocket!!!

If not, a few of the earlier ideas might work, if she doesnt like it at least you can find a use for them!

Back