Ok after much deliberation I have decided to change my rock layout, the rotundifolias needed a good cut back too as they had reached the surface. The microsorum plants were not doing overly too well either, which is strange. They must not like the high light. So out they went. along with some bogwood that was at the rear. I planted some didiplis in-front of both of the rotala's (which are too small to see yet) hpefully this should give a nice tiered appearance once grown out. Oh I also bought a rhinox diffusior to use while I clean my daz beetle set. Got to admit it doesn't diffuse as well as I was hoping it would, and certainly not as well as the beetle set. So here is the new layout.