• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sneak preview of my 120cm

George Farmer

Founder
UKAPS Team
f_gouramiscrom_0ed5497.jpg

Sorry folks, can't ID any plants until after the Interzoo exhibition in May when Tropica unveil new species. One in particular is very cool and should cause a big wave in the hobby. It's all top secret and I had to get special permission to show this photo. I'm keeping it on UKAPS only.

Also, Tropica want me to set up a nano, step-by-step for their next April Newsletter. Then present the tank at the Interzoo in Germany with Oliver Knott etc.

No pressure then...

Is it worth travelling to Germany for Interzoo for aquatic stuff? Do you get any free stuff?

I live for free stuff...

Lisa_Perry75 said:
Is it worth travelling to Germany for Interzoo for aquatic stuff? Do you get any free stuff?

I live for free stuff...

I think the Interzoo is open to trade visitors only. I need a special pass that PFK or Tropica are sorting out for me (I hope), and another pass so I can take photos.

You're quite small if I remember. Maybe I could sneak you in my camera bag... :lol:

Nice "teaser" George, when are you going to reveal more?

Nice Pearl Gourami's too, how big are they, how many do you have? Looks like some kind of pencilfish too - can you say what else you stock in your 4' tank?

Congrats on Interzoo - looks like you are really joining the international aquascaper jet-set. I got quite excited until I saw it was trade only - Nuremberg is only a 4 hour drive for me - let me know if you want someone to pass the tweezers and carry your bags (with or without Lisa inside! :wideyed: ). :lol:

Very teasing of you George. Liking the Java ferns (won't ask if they're 'Phillipine' or something new and even more special as I know your lips are sealed ;) !). Liking the stem (Rotala ? ;) ) in the bottom left dispappearing off the side too.

Looking forwards to more details and pictures when you get the ok.

Enjoy the trade exhibits. I used to love getting into the garden design/horticulture shows when I was in that line of work. Good job there aren't teaching equivalents; they'd be SOOO dull!

Sounds like a plan. Lol I'm not that small :p can't decided if it's a complement or not, you know what us women are like! I think if Ray was carrying me in the bag he might have a bit of back strain...

I'm looking forward for these top secret plants, although I guess I'll have to wait for May.

George, do you know of any UK tropica stockists which are likely to stock the new plants soon after Tropica release them?

My LFS knows all about the new plants unavailing at interzoo , and is a huge tropica stockist. Last time I was in he had at least 20 of every tropica plant available and I mean every tropica plant!. Plus that is all he stocks. Next time I'm in I'll get some photos of his system, It will blow you away.

Simon Dickenson said:
My LFS knows all about the new plants unavailing at interzoo , and is a huge tropica stockist. Last time I was in he had at least 20 of every tropica plant available and I mean every tropica plant!. Plus that is all he stocks. Next time I'm in I'll get some photos of his system, It will blow you away.

What LFS is that then?

Back