• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Snow as R/O?

mr. luke

Antone thought of melting snow to use as R/O? it has the advantage of not runnoing over several surcaces to get into the rain but, but you have to collect it yourself. i have melted some and it is ph neutral so not caught up like acid rain :lol:
ill report back on how it goes anyway.

Hi Mr luke,what you gonna do in summer when we dont have snow :lol: regards john

Hi,
Just because water is locked up as snow it does not mean that the water is pure. Polluted water can be frozen just as easily as clean water, so it depends on the origin of the snow and at what altitude it was frozen i.e. what level of TDS or pollutants was present . Depending on these factors the snow can vary in it's quality in the same way that rainwater can.

Cheers,

stuworrall said:
i wouldnt use the snow by me, three gas powered power stations dont fill me with much confidence, especially when dave spencer runs one of them from his control room! :lol: donuts anyone?
I hope he knows where the Any Key is, just in case...
:lol:

Back