• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

SNOW!!!!

thats major iso :wideyed: george.

it's interesting to see 95% of the above images are under exposed. good old snow will fool the camera 8)

Few pictures out and about in Gowerton today.

IMG_2575.jpg

IMG_2577.jpg

IMG_2578.jpg

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2583.jpg

and lastly, my back garden from the window:
IMG_2589.jpg

saintly said:
it's interesting to see 95% of the above images are under exposed. good old snow will fool the camera 8)

I noticed that on my pictures Mark, I had to bump up the brightness during PP on most, if not all, the pictures I've taken today

Joecoral said:
saintly said:

I noticed that on my pictures Mark, I had to bump up the brightness during PP on most, if not all, the pictures I've taken today
Ditto, I played with the curves to get the contrast I wanted as my camera (and later my phone) were completely flummoxed by the snow. :lol:

You should have told her not to tease it with that food in her left hand, it'll come and bite her fingers off! :lol:

Same here George.

I tried driving to Cambridge to finish off a job, but got to the end of my road and thought to myself 'this is really stupid', then turned round and got stuck on my drive. :lol:

Bloody snow. Grrr. ;)

My back garden was lovely and green. No snow in sight yesterday so I built up an old unit I have 'attained' to butcher into a new alcove fitted cabinet left it out there. Doh

It now has a 2inch or so covering and it's still coming down.

We'll see how it likes water now. Ha ha ha

AC

I thought you northerners were supposed to be tough and not let a little bit of snow stop you!!! We ended up here in Kent with just over a foot of snow, but unfortunately the rain last night seems to have melted most of it.

James

I thought you northerners were supposed to be tough and not let a little bit of snow stop you!!! We ended up here in Kent with just over a foot of snow, but unfortunately the rain last night seems to have melted most of it.

Ooh listen to the softy southerner. lol. My eldest son's nursery is open, not closed even though some of the 'teachers' (probably southerners who've emigrated ;)) didn't make it to work :lol:

We left 15 minutes early (We walk the mile) because I knew it would take longer. Not because the snow slows us down. More a case of having to wait for a 2 and 3 year old playing with snow for the mile. lol

This is the cabinet being water tested :lol:
cabinetsnow.jpg

garden-1.jpg

AC

Hi All,its still snowing in worcester at the moment 1130am,we have had about 6 inches,regards john.

damn damn damn. I live in the same neck of the woods as Paulo, so no snow for me either :(

Back