• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

So exited

Django

I just hooked up my first try with pressurized co2

5kg fe
Co2art see pro regulator

The set came with a bazooka diffuser, however I like to try something different. Initially I wanted to use a diy reactor, but seemed as I killed the flow of my pump too much.

So got a 1200ish lph sicce 1.5 circulation pump, the intake is split in 2 16mm PVC pipes, to ensure extra circulation in spots that looked like they would her less circulation. At the T-connector I installed a bicycle tire valve that I hooked ud the CO2 tuning to...bubbles all over the aquarium, at first I thought they were all dissolved , but they are just tiny :)

So have to decide if I can live with the bubbles and there is a squishy sound from the co2 injection too

Hmm...came home to a co2 bottle on the run...seems like a grommet/gasket has gone leaky at the handle...co2 come out from the valve below the handle...sucks...need to take it for a check-up....it is brand new...

Back