• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

So how about a glass aquarium with no silicone?

:eek: and multiple :eek:
Bet it looks great, but the price is just :crazy:
I personally couldn't justify spending that much on a glass box.....

yes alister and every time it got a scratch u could afford to replace it ! the idea is good but i could buy a lot of tanks for what they are charging

Ordering one of those would certainly see members of my family signing all the papers to get me sectioned.:)

“I was pursuing an aquarium that made a layout look its best, an aquarium that appeared like a cube that was cut out of a body of water.” Takashi Amano

I'm sorry Mr. Amano but this is just business. IMO a layout will look its best if it is a good layout, nothing to do with a tank without silicone. When I read these things I try to look old pictures of Dutch planted tanks and say to myself: mate, you need to learn a lot.

Reactions: tim
So how come there aren't any manufacturers who make acrylic nature aquariums? Does it really scratch so easily? As far as I know you can make really neat acrylic joints with glue instead of silicone...

P

Back