• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

solenoid off ebay

Yeah thats where i got my reg from ages ago,so thought that the solenoid should be fine,just wanted to know if any one had 1 or used one

Yes i got one of those. Had for about a year with no probs what so ever infact i prefer it to the D&D one i had on another setup, it runs a lot cooler than the D&D one.

I've got one of those & it emptied a bottle before I realised. The lock washer was too wide and didn't allow the seal to mate inside, it was OK while I was using their reactor (low pressure), however when I switched to a glass diffuser the higher pressure caused a leak. On removal of the lock washer the rubber seal was allowed to mate and the problem disappeared. I passed this info on to them but got no response back, so can only hope they resolved it.

cheers for that,i was going to mount it inline tho,i'll keep a check on it when i set it up ;)

Back