• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Solenoid recommendations

hixy

I have just bought a jbl regulator now im after a solenoid .Can.you recommend one please.I really dont want to pay 70 quid for a jbl version.

Thanks
Mick

I would suggest have a scroll at Aliexpress :) Few years ago i bought a (CNZNTIL 3 way) DC 12V 3W solenoid connected to a 12 volt Cn101A timer Together less than $ 20, free shipment and worked for years without issues.. Always a good idea to buy 2 of each to have a spare in case. Than you don't have too run around like chicken without a head to find a replacement before all comes crashing down.. And still earned their monye back before they are in operation.

than you need to add a dc 12V 5W PSU, if you don't happen to have one.

But as said, i used mine for at least 3 years 24/7, no issues.. Than i stopped using CO² for other reasons. So they might still work today..

www.aliexpress.com/item/LanLan-Electronic-Weekly-Programmable-Digital-Timer-Switch-Time-Relay-Control-12-V/32960946581.html?

www.aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-12volt-timer-Switch-Control-7Days-programmable-Time-relay-Free-Shipping/32316931384.html?

www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20190218072808&SearchText=dc+12v+pneumatic+solenoid+valve

Back