• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

(SOLVED)nothing coming out of my FE?

Ali1212

Seedling
tightend the reg on and fired it outside , heard a little hiss. the dial on the right says 65 (psi i think?) and one on the left says 50.i attached c02 tubing and just put it in the water to see if anythin comin out but theres nothing at all coming out of the tube.

this is the regulator im using.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Deluxe-Dual-g ... 286.c0.m14

and a fire extinguisher off dan crawford.
Thanks

Re: nothing coming out of my FE?

The solenoid must be plugged in :p

Solenoid on = co2 on
Solenoid off = co2 off

Get yourself a timer and set the co2 to turn on two hours before lights on, and turn off two hours before lights out :)

Troo that, but it could be a reading in PSI instead of Bar. 50 psi is gonna be around 3.somethingorother, which should be ok...

yup its working great now , just got to get the level right. hopefully this tank should look good. completely redid it all today
eco complete substrate
luminaire 24wx3 t5
tpn and dry ferts.

only bad thing is , i didnt get enough eco complete so its not really made a slope like i wanted it to. would i be ok to cap the ecocomplete with black sand? or dyou think i should buy another bag of it

Good the hear... not sure about your substrate. It can be topped, but could you put it under the EC at the back?

Also, it depends on the 'scape you're trying the achieve, but you might not need a high slope...

hmm yeah that could work. problem is theres not enough so im either goin to have to buy a bag of ecocomplete or get few bags of black sand . in places the substrates like an inch deep :(

Back