• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Some of my Shrimp...

Piece-of-fish

Hello all, just wanted to share of some of my shrimp...
Hope you like them and apologies for blurry and contrast photos.

Mr. Yellow
Yellow.jpg

Mr. Blue Pearl
Bluepearl.jpg

Mr. Golden Bee
GoldenBee.jpg

Mr. Crystal A Red
redA.jpg

Mr. Crystal SS Red
RedSS.jpg

Mr. Crystal A Black
BlackA.jpg

Mr. Crystal SS Black
blackSS.jpg

Mr. Black Tiger Orange Eye Pirate
BlackTiger.jpg

I am glad shrimp keeping hobby is finally picking up in UK...
Cheers :thumbup:

Seen in person this weekend cool stuff. :thumbup: Especially black tigers and CBS. Now make them do lot of love.

Having come back to aquatics after a long break I thought I missed the shrimp boom a few years back. They are fascinating creatures to observe, almost more fun to watch than fish at times.

I only have cherries atm but plan on having CRS, Snowballs, Tigers, Blue pearls and OEBT's when I get my fish house project off the ground. There will be some tanks dedicated to shrimp.

Some nice looking shrimp there PoF. Give them a glass of wine, play some Barry White then send some shrimplets my way haha.

All very pretty! I've never seen Blue Pearl shrimp other than photo's - they are so nice. Almost doesn't look real....are they really that blue??!!

They are my favourite and got best accommodation as well. :D
Although I do love them all. Was big affair to spend so much money for shrimp in one go but so far the losses been less than I expected. I have lost all blue bees. Also almost all tigers and red tigers. Both red and tigers were in to tanks that had severe BBa outbreak and once I have moved the ones that survived all was good. Do not know for sure if that is related to bba.
Cheers.
I now got quite a lot berried blue pearls, seen one berried yellow, 2 berried ss crystal reds, one red tiger and one remaining blue bee. Have not seen blue bee for a while now though.
Fingers crossed. :thumbup:

Mate, I think I mentioned this the other night, but the blue bees are weirdly shy shrimp. I had 4 originally and had assumed I lost all of them (hadn't seen one in 2 months). The other night saw one at the back of the tank looking healthy and happy. Then disappeared. Probably won't see another for a couple more months.

Ed's blue are not shy at all they have been all around substrate. I think you need more than 4 to make them feel secure.

Are they so shy that fall dead and, smell turn red do not move and lie on the side. Just pretending :shifty:
Sorry, a bit of black humour.
The tank was quite bare so i could see well what was happening. From 20 only 2 survived, one male supposedly and one berried female. Hope female is still around somewhere. They have a lot of cherry company though.

Back