• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Some wedding images

Stu Worrall

Global Moderator
UKAPS Team
I did a years review to put up some of my favourite wedding images. Ive been using a lot more flash this year after doing some courses, Damian mcgillicuddy's being the best one

There's about 250 images so don't click if you're on a slow connection!

2012 Wedding Photography Review » Stu Worrall Photography – Wedding Photographer Flintshire, Cheshire, Wirral, North Wales, Chester, Merseyside

44_2012_swphoto_bestof.jpg

Some amazing shots Stu. Nice to see some modern takes on wedding photography too.

is she levatating in the stone building pic? some lovely pics there.:thumbup:

Some amazing shots Stu. Nice to see some modern takes on wedding photography too.
They look great.
Thanks both :)

Very nice mate, when the time comes for our big day i will deffo be giving you a shout ;)
Great stuff. just give me a bell :)

is she levatating in the stone building pic? some lovely pics there.:thumbup:
Lol no. it was just the flash caused a shadow which hid her feet. it was actually a good job too as she'd changed her posh shoes for some slipons so they could go walking around the farm!
They look great Stu, will need to call you when I need your services! haha you will need to travel to Portugal though!
Thanks Paulo, Im always up for a destination wedding ;)

Back