• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Songs from the Man Cave!

Jobiwan

Anything by Tom Jones, saw him speak at the Hay-on-Wye festival a few years ago in his first public appearance after his wife passed away, what an awesome dude

zozo

PARAGUAY

Three make you feel good on a sunny summer's day
"Summer Breeze" Isley Brothers
"Country Air" Beach Boys album track
"Lazy Sunday" The Small Faces

dw1305

Expert
UKAPS Team
Hi all,
Some of you might remember that I start my day with the <"Italian Breakfast>" and 20 minutes of <"contemplating the latest "good" news"> and also that I'm a massive <"Gil Scott Heron fan">.
Most days I listen to Gil Scott Heron, he has a whole host of them, but the (Ronald Reagan themed) <"B Movie">, <"Home is where the hatred is"> and <"Winter in America"> cover it fairly well.
But this morning I listened to the great mans "I think I'll call it morning" and I actually went to work quite cheerful.

cheers Darrel

MichaelJ

But this morning I listened to the great mans "I think I'll call it morning" and I actually went to work quite cheerful.

Good for you Darrel - we need you cheerful;

"I'm gonna take myself a piece of sunshine
And paint it all over my sky"

It's impossible not to be cheerful after listening to the jazz poetry of Gil Scott-Heron.

Love this song!

Cheers,
Michael

Last edited: