Sooooo when the next event??

Arana

Looks like it's a goer then :D :D i could put a few up thats for sure, we will have to see what the numbers look like . FYI i'm actually on the east london/essex border about 30mins from Wildwoods

Arana

OK lets get Xmas and new year out of the way and aim for something at the end of Febuary, say Sunday 24th... How does that sound to everyone?

Dan Crawford

Founder
Staff member
sounds good but a Sunday may rule a few people out......there are a few people that may travel from the north etc so traveling to london and back in a day may be a little much (not that you would be putting them all up). Also as some of you may know - I like a beer or two and a hangover on a Monday morning isn't fun, just my 50p's worth and others may think differently. Please don't think i'm trying to put a downer on things or anything.

kbekl

if you still want one for the nw then i dont mind peeps pointing and laughing at my tanks

George Farmer

Founder
Staff member
ulster exile said:
I hear Wildwoods is in administration so you may want to speed up your trip in case it actually closes...

There's other good stores local.

Saturday is good for me too, although I can go to work with a hangover no probs... :D Lightweights!

Arana

ulster exile said:
I hear Wildwoods is in administration so you may want to speed up your trip in case it actually closes...

Wow :eek: really?

still i have 3 more really good lfs all tropica stockists :D

Garuf

count me in for the february, email me with location and things and I'll arrange my transport down via the train (Y)

also, I live near to alton tower's when it re-opens I might be able to organise a minimal fee ukaps trip out to "towers"

Arana

Themuleous said:
Excellent idea Gareth! UKAPS trip to the towers!

If we are thinking that big, what about a trip to the London Aquarium? has anyone ever been? i only work 15mins away from it and have never got around to going in :oops:

Themuleous

Its OK, but very fish based, few plants, depends what we're after I guess. Personally, I'd prefer a couple of LF's eg wildwoods, etc. More risk of spending money in those as well ;)

Sam