Sooooo when the next event??

James Flexton

wow i just checked companies house, wildwoods is indeed in administration. i was always miffed as to how so many stores in crews hill could survive all selling the same products. there are 5 big fish stores all within a mile. such a shame i'd better go spend some money and do my bit (any excuse) lol

a feb meet sounds good. where exactly are you Arana. i used to live in both bishops stortford and puckeridge, anywhere near there by any chance?

Arana

I'm in Rainham about 10mins from Lakeside and the Dartford Tunnel.

Looking forward to it all ready :D

Arana

Ok I'm going to start a new thread to organise this event to save any confusion with other events being discussed... :D

Arana

jimbooo said:
ahh, i know it well i worked at Elite on new road for about 2 years.

Cool, i'm at the cherry tree so not fat from there... small world :D

Arana

Themuleous said:
I've done ecological surveys over in Rainham :) easy to get too.

Cool! on the Marshes no doubt, i could tell you some stories about the stuff thats been dumped out there over the years that would make your hair stand on end :wideyed:

Themuleous

Not sure I want to know! I will more than likely have to go back there someday and its best not to know especially if I have to do a bat survey at night, I'm scared of the dark without scary stories going through my head as well! :lol:

Garuf

haha, If you come here I live in a wood, which depending on who you talk to is haunted or prowled.

Arana

Just wanted to keep this thread live... we have about 9 coming so far, all are welcome :D