• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

sorted now.

AdAndrews

I am wanting some kind of light coloured sand for my nano tank, so i only need a small bag, however i cant seem to see what zambezi sand looks like in real life, some peoples pictures it looks very dark, others light

It's expensive, but you just can't get anything else like it! When I was in Yosemite National Park, I was walking accross this dry riverbed and the substrate was this perfect granite sand/gravel. It really was just like ADA forest sand blanco! I wanted to stuff my pockets with it and bring some home :lol:

SteveUK said:
It's expensive, but you just can't get anything else like it! When I was in Yosemite National Park, I was walking accross this dry riverbed and the substrate was this perfect granite sand/gravel. It really was just like ADA forest sand blanco! I wanted to stuff my pockets with it and bring some home :lol:

I would have done :lol:
Xingu just looks the business so to my eyes it will be worth it, ive never tried a sand/open foreground before, so it will be intresting to see how it pans out.

Back