• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Spare part for CO2Art Dual Stage Regulator/Solenoid Valve

larsmp

I have an older model of a CO2Art CO2 dual stage regulator with solenoid valve. I have been in contact with CO2Art, but they are unable to help with spare parts or any useful information (they just want to sell me a new assembly). I am trying to find something that will work, but my knowledge of CO2 systems is limited. That’s why I am asking in this forum.

I have attached pictures of the regulator, the output from the solenoid, the broken part and an image showing the output from the dual stage regulator.

My problem is that the piece that goes into the output from the solenoid valve has broken. This piece is a metal and plastic 90-degree angle adapter for connecting the CO2 hose (4/6 size). The metal part goes into the solenoid (with a tiny gasket) and the plastic part is for connecting the CO2 hose. The plastic part i broken.

Does anyone know of an adapter that will fit this solenoid valve output? CO2Art could not supply me with any information about the thread size/type.

If I am unable to find a new adapter for the output from the solenoid, I was also thinking I could change out the entire solenoid valve and attach a new solenoid to the output from the dual stage regulator. Does anyone know of a solenoid valve with a 4/6 hose connection that will work? Again, CO2Art could not supply me with any information about the thread size/type.

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 219
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 100
  • Image 3.jpg
    Image 3.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Image 4.jpg
    Image 4.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 101
My problem is that the piece that goes into the output from the solenoid valve has broken. This piece is a metal and plastic 90-degree angle adapter for connecting the CO2 hose (4/6 size). The metal part goes into the solenoid (with a tiny gasket) and the plastic part is for connecting the CO2 hose. The plastic part i broken.

Hi, its an easy enough fix once you've found out the thread size of the broken 90 degree elbow.

Want you need is a 6mm push fit to (insert metal thread size) swivel connector.
You can buy these cheap enough online, or maybe you have a pneumatic fittings stockist local?

Here's a picture of a 6mm to ⅛ swivel connector.
20220531_134937.jpg

I suspect the metal thread on yours will be smaller than this, possibly M5? Easiest way would be to measure it, or take it to a local pneumatic supplier and see if they have anything that would fit.

Fittings I have bought have all been 1/8" bsp to fit different models . I haven't seen that design but would expect it to be the same.

My local options are limited, so online would be preferable.

I found this: 4/6mm Tubing Compression Fitting to 1/8

I have no idea if 1/8” male connector is the right connection/thread type? This one is probably 1/8” BSP? That is a little bit over 3mm if I am not mistaken.

Do you know what the common thread type and size is for CO2 equipment in UK? The regulator is from CO2Art and I purchased it from the UK, so I am guessing if follows common UK standards for sizing.

Edit:
Looks like jolt100 beat me to it. Perhaps I should order one and try.

Back