• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

splitter

pike

hello when i get a co2 fe system i would like to use a splitter .main tank 350trs and a small 60ltr moss tank.i have seen a splitter on aquamagic would this be ok? or overkill thank's jon

Hi,
Yes splitters work to varying degrees. it's often difficult to get the right balance of pressure/flow out of each of the spuds so you need to pay attention to that.

Cheers,

just a question, can you use a standard airline valve on each 'line' so you can reduce the amount going to your 60L and have more going to your 350L, something like 1/3 and 2/3rds. Is this possible? i know algarde make them.

I've used a splitter before to good effect. It was one of the ones from TGM with a little "regulator" on it. It took some doing to get it right but once it was set it was great.

i was thinking of getting the second one has any one used this type or recommend any? thank's 'jon

Back