• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up
  • You can now follow UKAPS on Instagram.

Spotify Online Music

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,256
Location
London
If you listen to music while at the computer this is the ideal way to listen.
It's a little like iTunes but you don't have to pay for it to listen to any music.
It contains all the latest stuff and you can create playlists of your favourite songs.

https://www.spotify.com/en/get-started/

You can't download the songs to your MP3 player/iPod but its free.

Enjoy :)
 
Joined
9 Jun 2008
Messages
1,127
I just downloaded this and it's well good! How do you actually download the music to say, iTunes though?
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Thread starter
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,256
Location
London
Thomas McMillan said:
wow, thanks for the great link
http://www.last.fm is probably quite similar if you didn't know about that ;)
If you have a last.fm account you can add it in the properties ;) to have both in one

Thomas McMillan said:
I just downloaded this and it's well good! How do you actually download the music to say, iTunes though?
You can only listen not download ;)
 
Joined
9 Jun 2008
Messages
1,127
LondonDragon said:
Thomas McMillan said:
wow, thanks for the great link
http://www.last.fm is probably quite similar if you didn't know about that ;)
If you have a last.fm account you can add it in the properties ;) to have both in one

Thomas McMillan said:
I just downloaded this and it's well good! How do you actually download the music to say, iTunes though?
You can only listen not download ;)

that's pretty cool ;)

ohh i read your post wrong about downloading :bored: it's still well good though, thanks again for the link
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Thread starter
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,256
Location
London
Thomas McMillan said:
it's still well good though, thanks again for the link
Very, it even has all the portuguese music in it too, which is very hard to find anywhere online. :)
 

LondonDragon

Administrator
UKAPS Team
Thread starter
Joined
21 Feb 2008
Messages
11,256
Location
London
Thomas McMillan said:
lol, i was just listening to some music and in between songs there's commercials! :p
Oh yeah forgot to mention that, once in a while one or two pops up lol not often though, they have to make money somewhere ;)
 
Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
PARAGUAY Music to get you through Off Topic / Chit-Chat 9

Similar threads

Top