• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Spray Bars

Hi, I have just replaced my filter on my 80 cm tank with an Oase Biomaster 250. Originally I was using glass pipes but broke it in the changeover. That's 3 sets of glassware I have gone through in as many years and they are not cheap. So I decided to use the spray bar. I have a spray bar on my 42L custom tank with a Kiltosmart 100 and it works great.

My gripe is that the spray bar on the Biomaster comes in 2 parts joined with a piece of the tube, this interferes with holes, looks poor and does not keep the bar straight.

I have been looking for a replacement spray bar in clear plastic in a single length of between 60 - 70 cm. I can't find one and most are black and the dimensions are not given.

Can anyone help?

Eheim does some
972315-5ee8ff3a4008cfa348aa7bfd581895f8.jpg

Edvet, thank you very much. I don't know why I did not find this the only Eheim I found was green. Found it on Swell UK who gave all the dimensions. I bought the installation kit for 16 mm as well as an extension kit. Again thank you.

Back