• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

Sri Lanka

I don't want to give too much information just yet although I will tell you that I am starting an aquascape based on Sri Lanka.

Can anyone recommend any plant species that are found in Sri Lanka? I am aware that Cryptocorynes and Aponogeton Crispus are an option.

Oh yeah, I'm new so hi. :)

aaronnorth said:
Hi & welcome to the forum, are you just wanting sri lankan plants or would it be better to do a south american tank - a lot more choices thats all.

Sri lanka is half way around the world from S.America! Or are you suggesting he do a S.American instead of Sri Lankan?

Joecoral said:
aaronnorth said:
Hi & welcome to the forum, are you just wanting sri lankan plants or would it be better to do a south american tank - a lot more choices thats all.

Sri lanka is half way around the world from S.America! Or are you suggesting he do a S.American instead of Sri Lankan?

suggesting do a south american tank or another region that has a lot more choices... let's get that straight, dont want anybody thinking i'm that dumb! ;)

aaronnorth said:
Joecoral said:
aaronnorth said:

suggesting do a south american tank or another region that has a lot more choices... let's get that straight, dont want anybody thinking i'm that dumb! ;)

Thats what I thought you meant, just had to be sure!

Back