• You are viewing the forum as a Guest, please login (you can use your Facebook, Twitter, Google or Microsoft account to login) or register using this link: Log in or Sign Up

St Kilda International Sea Port

BigTom

Well, maybe that's a bit grand :p

Noone trying to land in this weather though! Taken a couple oif days ago in Force 9-10 gales. We're an inch deep in snow and hail now...

2273a9b0e751a4e440ede2fb25daf537-d33i1h9.jpg

Nice and dramatic, if a little over processed for me. It seems that you are in an ideal place for real wintry stuff.

Dave.

Its a nice shot Tom,but i think you have spoilt it by too pp,the foreground makes me feel wobbly when i look at it,then that could be my age too :lol: ,but if you like it then thats all that matters,
regards,
john.

john starkey said:
Its a nice shot Tom,but i think you have spoilt it by too pp,the foreground makes me feel wobbly when i look at it,then that could be my age too :lol: ,but if you like it then thats all that matters,
regards,
john.

Haha, well we wouldn't want you falling over, so here's an unprocessed version to enjoy :lol:

piernopp.jpg

LD, I mostly use duplicate layers (sometimes desaturated) with various blending modes (overlay, multiply, hard light etc) then selectively masked in for different parts of the image. Then for this one a spot of duo-toning and vignette in Lightroom.

Cheers for the comments.

Wow they all have great emotions and drama. May I have the photos as a background ? :)

Back